Christmas Edition Gnome or Tomte Needle Felt Kit
A tomte is originally a mythical Scandinavian creature, more like a house gnome, who
protects the children and animals living in the house/farm. They are popular at Christmas – with this kit, you can make two tomten in festive outfits and it includes materials to turn one tomte into Father Christmas!
Skill Level: Beginner
Size in cm: 8-10 cm high (15-20cm including hat).
Techniques used: 3D shaping, pipe cleaner wrapping, 2D flat felting, attaching surface colour.
This kit contains:
- Full colour, step-by-step instructions
- Basic Core Wool
- Wool batts: grey/brown Country Sheep, dark brown Milk Sheep, white Cape Merino and dyed New Zealand Merino (in Poppy Red and Flesh Pink)
- natural white/cream curls
- Extra Strong Pipe Cleaners
- felting needles (#36 coarse, #38 medium)
- Eco Wool Felting Mat
You will also need: wire cutters, scissors.
Packaged in a sturdy Kraft box with a lid and tied up with colourful string.
Suitable for crafty beginners, age 10+ and more seasoned needle felters.
Warning! Contains very sharp needles. Not a toy!
Visit our website to see our full range of needle felt kits and packs, tools and supplies: www.themakerss.co.uk