Sick of crawling around to get the WiFi password for your visitors? Crawl no more with our personalised WiFi print, with the option to include a QR code (that’s the box with those random little squares in it) so your guests can point their smartphone and join your WiFi faster than you can say “SSID”.
You can choose to have just the QR code, or no QR code and just the network name and password – or both! If you go for the QR code option, we’ll send you an image of the QR code before printing, so that you can test if it works on your devices, so please keep an eye on your messages and emails.
Naturally, we take your security very seriously, so your password details will not be shared with anyone and we won’t sit outside your house streaming Netflix from the car either!
In the personalisation box, please include the following info:
– Encryption type: WPA/WEP/Unencrypted
– Wireless network name (SSID)
– Wireless network password
– Is your network hidden? Yes/No
Our prints come in the following sizes:
A5 – 148 x 210mm or 5.8 x 8.3 inches
A4 – 210 x 297mm or 8.3 x 11.7 inches
A3 – 297 x 420mm or 11.7 x 16.5 inches
Want us to frame your print? Add a frame: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/809590883/frame
We only print on the finest quality paper
– Marrutt 265gsm Pro Photo Gloss paper
– A resin based photographic inkjet paper that has an ultra white base colour for clean whites and widest tonal range
– It has a strong, glossy emulsion, which produces a stunning high gloss print to rival the best darkroom produced RC photograph
– Manufactured in Germany to the highest possible specification
Using high end, superior Canon ink
– Printed using an enhanced level of quality produced by ten different colours of Canon ink
– Rich, vibrant and exquisite gallery quality prints every time